IDEAL Aqua-Gel® CW non-toxic cable pulling lubricant features the same excellent qualities as IDEAL Aqua-Gel® II, but with a lower temperature range for exterior use in cold weather conditions. It is a polymer-based formula with a clear orange colour that offers maximum tension reduction in high-stress electrical and communications cable-pulling operations.
Clings to cable throughout long pulls and is well-suited for hand or poured applications. Lubricant dries to a semi-fluid film that won’t clog conduit and cleans up easily with soap/water. It remains temperature stable over a wide temperature range from-28°F to 190°F (-33°C to 88°C). It is acceptable with all cable types except composite rubber and clings to cable throughout long pulls. It comes in a 1-quart squeeze bottle, 1-gallon bucket, and 5-gallon bucket. It is environmentally safe, non-toxic, non-flammable, and non-corrosive for convenient use. For outdoor use only.
– Remains slick, even at low temperatures
• Polymer-based formula suitable for use from -32 ºC (-25 ºF) to 4 ºC (40 ºF)
• Safe to use on all cable types
• Cleans up easily with soap and water
• Does not dry out – remains semi-fluid to aid in future pulls
• Clings to cable throughout long pulls
• For outdoor use only
• Well-suited for hand or pouring applications
• Environmentally safe: non-toxic, non-flammable and non-corrosive