Britech ST™ Smart Trace
The Britech ST – SMART TRACE is a self-regulating heating cable to protect against freezing on roofs, in gutters, and in drains. It can also be used for protection against freezing in pipes. Self-regulating parallel circuit heating cables are the perfect solution for general freeze protection in residential, commercial, and industrial applications. The ST – SMART TRACE system is easy to design and install utilizing the required connection kits.
Heating power increases or decreases depending on the ambient temperature. Self-regulation takes effect at every point along the heating cable. Insulation of thermoplastic elastomer (TPE) provides excellent resistance and in connection with the outer jacket offers exceptional moisture and abrasion resistance.
Britech connection kits must be used with FT heating cables.
- BRI-PEK-1 Power Connection & End Seal Kit
- BRI-TSP-1 T-Splice & End Seal Kit
- Protect against freezing on roofs, gutters and drains
- Use for protection against freezing in pipes
- Temperature maintenance up to 65 °C
- Can be cut to length on site
- Will not self-destruct by overheating
- Moisture and abrasion-resistant