Conduit Trapeze Supports
The versatile z-shaped design of the B-Line series conduit trapeze support allows for quicker installation and support of multiple sizes of conduit, MC/AC cable, cable tray, and other accessories, such as electrical boxes.
The solution installs up to 50% quicker than traditional strut trapeze, and the conduit holes automatically align conduits across the trapeze.
Compared to traditional strut trapeze solutions, the B-Line series conduit trapeze support solution eliminates the need for conduit clamps at every support location; the result is a part reduction of up 75%.
Most configurations exceed maximum load ratings defined by UL/NEC requirements; UL listed for US and Canada.
- Up to 50% quicker installation than traditional strut trapeze
- Conduit holes automatically align conduits across trapeze
- B-Line series SLN split lock nut provides additional time savings by attaching at any point along the all threaded rod
- Fewer components when compared to strut
- Eliminates the need for conduit clamps at every
- support location
- Flange accommodates 1⁄2″ or 3⁄8″ ATR or bolts;
- no washers required at the hanger locations
- No special tools required