Conduit Trapeze Supports
The versatile z-shaped design of the B-Line series conduit trapeze support allows for quicker installation and support of multiple sizes of conduit, MC/AC cable, cable tray, and other accessories, such as electrical boxes.
The solution installs up to 50% quicker than traditional strut trapeze, and the conduit holes automatically align conduits across the trapeze.
Compared to traditional strut trapeze solutions, the B-Line series conduit trapeze support solution eliminates the need for conduit clamps at every support location; the result is a part reduction of up 75%.
Most configurations exceed maximum load ratings defined by UL/NEC requirements; UL listed for US and Canada.
- Material gauge enhancement on BCTS1 and BCTS2 series
- Up to 50% faster to install than traditional trapeze supports
- Eliminates the need for conduit clamps at every support location, resulting in a part reduction of up 75%
- The conduit holes automatically align conduits across the trapeze
- Helps eliminate waste; no need to cut on the jobsite which helps mitigate safety risks
- Minimize touch points – can be shipped direct to the jobsite cut-to-length (order in 6” increments)
- Fewer components when compared to strut trapeze
- Flange accommodates 1⁄2″ or 3⁄8″ ATR or bolts;
- no washers required at the hanger locations
- No special tools required