Customer Service Representative
GB Agencies Ltd. is a manufacturer’s representative of electrical products servicing Manitoba, Saskatchewan, and Northwest Ontario. We represent a wide range of electrical products and tools focused on Industrial, Commercial and Residential applications in today’s ever changing, highly technical electrical industry. Customer service is our number one priority and our vast array of trade experience, sales and product knowledge enable us to represent our Manufacturers with integrity and professionalism. We are looking for a motivated and well-spoken individual to join our team as a Customer Service Representative in our office in Grande Pointe, MB, just 8 minutes south of the perimeter on highway 59.
This position will be responsible for supporting our sales team and external customers through pricing communication, day-to-day operations, and sales order processing and tracking.
- Provide exceptional customer service to clients via phone, and email
- Assist customers with inquiries, complaints, and product information i.e. processing returns, and warranty inquiries
- Order processing, and tracking
- Perform data entry and maintain accurate customer records
- Resolve customer issues in a timely and professional manner
- Collaborate with other team members to ensure customer satisfaction
Dependent on Applicant, Responsibilities may include:
- Analyze customer needs and recommend appropriate solutions
- Quotation requests
- Fluent in English
- Excellent phone etiquette and communication skills
- Strong problem-solving abilities and attention to detail
- Previous experience in customer service or sales is preferred, but not required
- Proficient in data entry and computer skills
- Knowledge of modern information technology and online services with the ability to use available resources to extract information (e.g., email, internet, databases, various intranet sites
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision
- Positive attitude and ability to work well within a team
- Fluent in French is an asset, not required
- Electrical products knowledge or Electrical Industry experience (i.e., Manufacturer, Distributor, Contractor) is an asset, not required
Note: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $35,360.00-$45,760.00 per year
- Dental Care
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- EV charging (L2)
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
Work Location: In person
Qualified applicants, please send a resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also view this posting on indeed.
We thank all applicants for their interest in employment with GB Agencies Ltd. however only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.