Eaton’s humidity sensor and fan control (HDFS3P1) device is a single pole humidity sensor for controlling the humidity level in a room.
This sensor controls the humidity level by detecting excess humidity in damp areas, such as bathrooms or spas, then activating the ventilation fan when humidity is present and turning the fan off when the humidity level has dropped. This device helps prevent mold and mildew by detecting and removing moisture in the air, which in turn provides for a more comfortable and welcoming environment.
- Replaces standard single pole switch
- Turns fan ON/OFF automatically based on preset humidity level
- Includes 3 humidity settings adjustment: High, Medium and Low.
- Humidity range 45%-80% relative humidity
- Manual ON / automatic OFF for fan
- Time delay for fan is 30 minutes
- Fan can be manually controlled for immediate ventilation needs
- Maximum fan load 1/4HP, 3A
- Compatible with traditional, decorator or screwless switch wallplate