PowerPlug® Luminaire Disconnects
The IDEAL PowerPlug® Luminaire Disconnect fully meets the 2008 National Electrical Code 410.130(G), 2005 NEC 410.73(G), and Canadian Electrical Code 30-308(4) for non-residential fluorescent luminaires.
The PowerPlug helps reduce electrical shock hazards during ballast replacement by safely disconnecting hot and neutral ballast wiring. Both halves of PowerPlug meet UL and CSA 2459 finger-probe safety requirements. The PowerPlug is available in 2-pole and 3-pole models with options for new installations or ballast retrofitting. Advanced push-in technology provides fast, efficient ballast connections resulting in reduced installation times and improved labor savings.
• Accepts #18 AWG solid wires only
• Low-profile design
• Great for retrofit or OEM lighting applications
• Meets NEC and CEC code changes for non-residential fluorescent
luminaires with ballasts
• Push-in technology results in quicker connections, saving time
and increasing productivity
• Passes UL & CSA 2459 finger-probe requirements
• Fits through 1/2” knockout
• Pulls apart safely and easily
When the job is done with PowerPlug, the job is done right.