S-Class® Fish Tapes
S-Class® Fiberglass Fish Tapes are non-conductive, and the best choice when working near live circuits. A high-quality fiberglass core provides column strength for optimum pushing and pulling capability. Its round shape allows an Omni-directional capability perfect for multiple bends or bends that change planes.
- Non-conductive fish tape designed for use around live circuits
- Strong S-Class® fiberglass core for strength and greater pushing power
- Smooth nylon jacket protects fiberglass, and provides smooth surface for great handling around bends
- Round shape provides omni-directional pushing through tough bends
- Pulling strength 500 lbs.
Offered in two case choices: our standard Tuff-Grip™ Pro, as well as our own unique Rapid-Pak® design with an easy winder knob. Available in three lengths; 50 ft., 100 ft., and 200 ft. Replacement tapes also available.
Choose from three end types; metal eyelet, a leader for even better maneuverability, and a nonconductive eyelet that prevents arc flash.
Repair and accessory kits also available.