Telescoping Bracket and Box Brackets
Eaton’s B-Line series telescoping bracket and box mounting brackets help speed installation and reduce complexity on the job site.
BBT-HF Telescoping bracket
With an auto-height adjustment, the rigid BBT-HF telescoping bracket is quick and easy to install.
Simply slide the bracket to the width required and snap both ends of the bracket to the stud and secure with screws.
- BBT-HF Hands free snap to stud for 1 1/4″ through 1 3/8” wide studs
- BBT-HF Auto-ADA height feature
- All parts (BBA, BBA-4, and BBT-HF) work with 4″, 4 11/16″, and 5″ electrical boxes
- BBA and BBA-4 work with standard mud rings, adjustable mud rings, and Eaton’s Rapid Ring self-adjusting pre-fab ring
- BBA-4 includes built in backside support extender for stud depths up to 6″
BBA box mounting bracket and BBA-4 box mounting bracket with support flange
The BBA and BBA-4 box mounting bracket easily snaps onto the BBT-HF bracket and accepts 4”, 4-11/16” and 5” box sizes.
- Marty Mouse ears to retain the box when plaster ring is removed
- Rabbit Ears to attach a plaster ring for data devices without using a box
- Accepts 4”, 4-11/16” and 5” box sizes
- Built-in, snap off back support extension for studs from 2.5” to 6” studs on BBA-4
- Faster daisy chain boxes; two brackets mount to the same side of the stud
- Works with standard mud rings and Eaton’s Rapid Ring self-adjusting pre-fab ring
- UL Listed for U.S. and Canada; CSA certified
The BBT-HF telescoping bracket BBA and BBA-4 box mounting bracket are also available as a prefabricated solution.