HEPA-Filtered VERDEdri® Hand Dryers
VERDEdri leads in sanitation, efficiency, and sound quality. It dries hands in as little as 12 seconds, while only using 3.16 watts-hrs and operating 30% quieter. The HEPA filter captures 99.97% of particles, 0.3um or larger, cleaning the air before it reaches hands. The touchless operation ensures a clean and confident user experience.
Features HEPA filtration, antimicrobial technologies, and touchless operation for confident hand drying.
Optimized technology uses only 3.16 watt-hrs per use and dries hands in as little as 12 seconds.
30% quieter operation turns down the volume for less disturbance to adjacent areas.
Surface-mount installation and compact design ensure compliance for walkways and pathways.
Motor lasts up to 3 times longer than the competition.
Features and Benefits
- 12 second dry time
- Automatic surface-mounted ADA compliant simplifies installation and reduces installation costs
- High intensity single port nozzle
- Energy efficient utilizing only 950 watts of power
- HEPA filter reduces contaminates in the air when hand drying
- Adjustable two speed controls to customize drying time, sound level and energy savings
- Global universal voltage – accepts 110-120 / 208 / 220-240 VAC input
- Incorporates SteriTouch® antimicrobial technology inhibiting the growth of bacteria, mold and fungus extending the dryer’s service life
- IP24 rating – protection against harmful water ingress
- Replaceable motor brushes extends product life
- Optional adapter kit1 for top-entry surface-mounted conduit
- Durable and vandal resistant