VisoVac Submersible Switchgear
Eaton’s submersible VisoVac switchgear is a fault interrupter that uses advanced proven vacuum technology to provide the highest interrupting ratings in the industry. The device includes visible isolation and grounding for an all-in-one compact design – to handle the demands of underground and subsurface environments.
Eaton’s VisoVac submersible switchgear is constructed of stainless steel rated to withstand the harsh submersible environment of utility vaults or dust-proof applications. The VisoVac uses Eaton’s proven vacuum technology, is tested up to 40 kA, and meets IEEE Std. C37.74-2014.
- Available with visible break and ground
- Up to 40 kA sym interrupting
- Gas-, oil- and regulation-free
- Manual and remote operation capable
- 10,000 mechanical operations