Champ-Pak CPMV LED Wall Pack for Hazardous Areas
The Crouse-Hinds series Champ CPMV is uniquely engineered to provide a low-profile wall pack solution for hazardous lighting applications. It’s the ideal choice for vertical surface lighting where harsh and hazardous conditions require high-quality, reliable illumination.
Champ CPMV LED wall packs are engineered to provide maintenance-free illumination, long life, and high performance in Class I, Division 2, and Class II, Division 1 areas. They are available from 3,000 to 7,000 lumens and are designed for extreme conditions and hazardous applications.
- Engineered to perform in ambient temperatures from -40°C to +55°C
- Die-cast aluminum LED housing provides an efficient thermal path to heat sink assembly
- Vertical fin design facilitates air flow and dust shedding
- Type 4X rated
- Impact-resistant lens sealed from the outside environment provides ingress protection against water and dust
- 60,000+ hours of operation at 55°C
- Up to 116 lumens per watt
- Contractor-friendly design is ideal for both retrofit and new construction
- Yoke mount and hub mount options are available
- Available with a photocell