Eaton’s Slim Design GFCI Receptacles
Tested to the highest standards to help ensure safety, Eaton’s Arrow Hart next generation of ground fault circuit interrupter (GFCI) receptacles provide code-compliant protection from electrical shock in residential, commercial and industrial applications.
Featuring an updated and modern look with one of the slimmest depths on the market,
the GFCI receptacles have been redesigned with innovative features that allow for quick,
easy installation and simple use. The devices are offered in a variety of models — tamper resistant (TR), tamper and weather resistant (TWR) and controlled ( ) — and in numerous colors to meet and compliment any application for new construction and retrofit projects.
Features & Benefits
- Slim 1.03-inch depth profile provides quick and easy installation by allowing more room in the electrical box for wiring, ideal for retrofit as well as two-gang applications.
- GFCI receptacles sit more flush with the wallplate for a pleasing aesthetic.
- External backwire clamp allows visual confirmation of secure wire termination, increasing safety while saving installation time.
- Wider TEST/RESET buttons make it easier to test and reset. Device can be reset even while a plug is inserted.
- Minimal top housing markings are debossed and neutrally positioned for easy reading no matter the installation orientation.
- Industry-first! Larger reset indicator light on the RESET button allows for quick identification of a trip incident, and intuitively orient s the end user to push the RESET button, reducing contractor callbacks, saving time and money.
- End of life indicator light flashes red and is located next to the embossed word “Replace,” making it easy to identify when the device has reached its “end of life” and needs to be replaced.
- Tamper resistant shutter system allows for easy plug insertion, while preventing children from inserting objects (hairpins, keys), protecting them from electric shock, meeting NEC code 406.12.
- Tamper resistant shutters are black to disappear from view, adding to the clean, modern look.
- Captive screws allow easier installation.
- Robust thermoplastic construction provides unmatched durability and high-impact resistance.
- Grounding staple ensure ground integrity.
- Line side terminals are backed out for fast installation. All terminals are staked to prevent screws from backing all the way out.