The NaviTEK IE is a tester for commissioning, preventative maintenance, and troubleshooting of PROFINET Industrial Ethernet networks as well as standard Ethernet IP networks.
Designed to simplify the process, the NaviTEK IE identifies network nodes and configuration without requiring a PC and speciality software. An easy to understand system health check pinpoints potential issues before they become network failures. Automatically discover cable, network or device configuration/faults with the touch of a button.
To prove the network has been commissioned successfully, NaviTEK IE provides professional PDF reports that can be shared with colleagues and clients using the free IDEAL AnyWare mobile app.
- Pinpoint cable faults on copper and fiber cabling
- Easily configure nodes to resolve connectivity issues
- Prevent network failures with the health check feature
- Locate hard to find devices using the device blink feature
- Find misconfigured devices using the NetMAP comparison tool
- Find rogue devices using the 48-hour event log
- Create professional PDF reports for your clients
- Send reports anywhere using the free IDEAL AnyWARE app