TMC3 Armored Cable Gland
Eaton’s Crouse-Hinds series TMC3 cable glands are designed to quickly and easily terminate metal-clad (MC) cable, TECK corrugated cable, and non-armored tray cables.
Packed with innovative features, the TMC3 is ideal for terminating cable at junction boxes, control centers, panelboards, and enclosures for motor control and electrical distribution equipment.
- Fast and easy installation – two-piece construction with the increased size of wrenching surfaces on body and nut
- Forms a mechanical watertight connection; superior corrosion resistance
- Standard gasket and locknut ease installation and help improve ingress protection (IP66 and NEMA 4X)
- Reliable performance in extreme temperature range: -60°C to +109°C
- Multiple thread size options per sealing range eliminates the need for adapters or reducers
- Class I, Division 2 locations where no arcing or sparking risks (in accordance with NEC501.10B)
- Certification markings oriented for easy inspection when installed in the bottom of enclosures